Intern Diaries: 5 - Shindig

by - June 10, 2012




























Photodump! I'm getting pretty lazy today (well, since when was I not lazy anyway?), that I just uploaded these pictures that are overdue. I mean, these photos were taken like 2 weeks ago... HEY! 2 weeks is not too long *ok kinakausap ko na sarili ko, haha. Anyway, these photos were taken during Solo B Fashion show last May 25, and Solo C Fashion show last May 26, of which both shows are during the Philippine Fashion Week.

That week has been the most tiring week I had this summer! and I like it :') hahaha! My internship in Saga has been a good alternative to going to gym, or jogging in UP! Thanks to being a runner during Events and Go-see's, my legs toned up :3 Teehee! Perhaps, Saga has it's healthy perks too ;)

Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
I'm about to finish my 200 hours! lololol!

You May Also Like

0 Comments