What to Give? A Potterhead's Guide To Christmas Shopping

by - December 10, 2018


Can you believe it, it's Christmas time once again! Before we know it we are already in 2019! Since we are living in a world that revolves around consumerism, what better way to show your love to people, than by giving them gifts *yey!* In particular, what are the best gifts can you give to a potterhead-aside from the limited edition 20th year edition of Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone, of course 👌



Sooo, last Friday while walking aimlessly at the mall, I stumbled upon Typo. What is Typo, you asked? It is an Australian store that sells a lot of quirky items, predominantly stationery, accesssories, and even tiny home wares. Typo have had a couple of collabs with amazing pop culture brands/series, like The Simpsons, and even Star Wars. I'm not sure if this is their first time to collab with Harry Potter, but it's definitely my first time to see Potter-themed items in their stores. My heart is hyperventilating with happiness, basically.


These pouches would make a good make-up bag for the kikay potterhead, where they can store their wand-like brushes for easy touch-ups.



At a glance, I thought these are cute beanies, but after flipping it over, tadaaaaah! These are fluffy Hedwig blankets! They are so lush, and actually perfect for lugging around in airplanes-Just in case you don't have the energy to apparate ☝




This one is pretty cool. I thought it was just a simple journal, but when I opened it, it's actually a book light! You can also charge it via usb, so it is pretty nifty, I must say 🖒


You see, Typo is a pretty expensive brand, so if you are not ballin' with all the Galleons your heart desires, they also carry these cute enamel pins, and earrings! I think these range from Php 299 to 400 🤔


For the tea-loving tita Minerva McGonagall of your barkada! Aside from this Hedwig mug, they also have those color-changing mugs that start off with the default Hogwarts insignia, but after pouring hot water, it reveals which house you are from!
💙💚💛❤


This may look tiny, but I think it can hold your wand, a quill and ink, some timy pieces of parchment, a small tube of Felix Felicis, and coin purse for your Galleons.


This one I really really reeeeally want! This is like magic, only with a help of a little Science. I forgot how much it was, but I am certain it is more expensive than the book light... huhuhu.

Aside from Potter-themed items, they have plenty of items that your friends from other fandoms will still appreciate! I don't know about giving gifts to my Potterhead friends, but I am pretty sure where I'll buy gifts for myself hahaha!

Love Always,
Nicole 💖

P.S.


You May Also Like

0 Comments