In Transit #NicGoesToOsaka

by - March 23, 2023


This post has been gathering dust for the past 3 years lol 😂 Anyhoo, sayang naman if hindi i-publish, let's revive the magic of the Japan trip 2020!

You can pretty much expect this post to be just full of photos, and random snippets, since for the 8th day of the trip we basically just transfer from Kyoto to Osaka 💁






But why the hell did you post these random AF photos, you asked? Well, my phone's camera became a bitch and decided not to function.

Just a backgrounder, I use a Samsung A30 (2019 version), and at this point I've only used this phone for less than a year, so yeah I'm pissed that I have a broken camera while I was vacationing in Japan- A very picturesque place to be at. 😓😓

Change the name to Nicole hahaha! 

But then again, looking at the bright side my phone technically has 4 cameras, 3 of which are still functional, so I can still take photos like selfies and wide angle shots of Dotonbori ☝ Also, not to forget the fact that Ken brought a good camera with him assured me that a lot of good memories will still be captured 💪

Sungit naman nyaaarn.





After 2 hours of hauling heavy luggages, walking a kilometer, and 2 train transfers, we have finally arrived in Osaka! But going to the hostel was a bit of an ordeal given that the nearest train stations to &And hostel Hommachi doesn't have escalators, and the elevators are at the opposite side from where the hostel is, leaving us with no choice but to carry around 15 kilos of luggages upon climbing the stairs! 😥 


Just the right size tbh


Enough to see if my outfit looks presentable

Magallanes, Makati hahaha

Werk werk werk

Our room in &And Hostel Hommachi is bigger than the one we had in Minamisenju, and we paid less! Our room in Osaka has it's own shower room (FYI just shower, no toilets!), ample space to place our luggages, its own mini fridge, a floor length mirror,  a television, and a huuuuge window! I would gladly spend the rest of the day just watching Japanese sitcoms while lying in the cozy bed!


Oh no, but no! We have to explore what Osaka has to offer! So off we gooo!





I want one in Black


We got ourselves the Osaka pass which enables it's bearer free access to many famous sites in Osaka like Osaka castle, and Umeda Building, but since the Osaka pass can only be used for 2 days we decided not to use it the moment we arrived in Osaka and instead use it for the next 2 full days we have. Given this, we decided to shop in Mitsui outlet instead 🤷🏻‍♀️



I didn't buy this haha







I miss this Sakura latté huhu

I find the other Starbucks merch quite expensive, that's why I got this one instead hahaha!

Hi Glico man!









After shopping for pasalubongs, we headed to Dohtonbori to check out some cool places to eat! There are loads of Takoyaki shops to choose from 🫰

That's basically it 😂 Just a full day of settling in to a new city.




Love Always,
Nicole

You May Also Like

0 Comments