Just Draw ;)

by - July 08, 2011

                                                                 you see, I love drawing windows (HOHOHO)

                   
                       Drawing is not only a hobby, but it's also the main reason why I don't go out often. As a kid, I remember wanting to draw than play with other kids outside (though that doesn't mean I'm anti-social, I just like to draw that much HAHAHA). Even until now I would rather stay at home drawing and painting, than go partying at some club with very random people (besides it saves me a lot of money and energy ;) ). I also think that by drawing as much as I could, I could improve my talent, and eventually give me more chances of achieving my dream (which is to become a designer).

                   
                                                               My 2010 Fullybooked bookgrab entry
                                                                                                Chantel Buendia ;)
                                                                             Little Mermaid (choz)
                                                                                           err... just a random drawing:)


                     Anyway, about my dream... I'm not sure, in a way I get a bit envious with those girls my age who were able to do Fashion related things... I just... I don't know... :| :)) ah basta! Someday, hopefully I'll become a fashion designer and do something different ;)


                                                                     Au revoir :)

                                                                  Nicococococococo♥
                 
                   

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I think your super talented, your drawings are amazing. I am sure you'll be able to fulfill your dreams! - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, Thanks :) wow, so me nagbabasa naman pala nitong blog ko:))) thank you po:)

    ReplyDelete