Forever Production Designer :)

by - July 17, 2011

       " Ever since naimbento pa ang paggawa ng props, itinakda na atang maging propsman ako"

              All I could say is... I can no longer recall all of the times I've been picked as production designer. Ano bang merun sa mukha ko na nagdidictate na pang design ako, ha? HAHAHAHA :)) Not that I'm starting to get sick of this aspect already, in fact among all of the things we are tasked to do (hosting, scriptwriting,directing...etc) designing is the most enjoyable (sa tingin ko ah). Also, it's the only thing I'm good at :)) I just can't imagine myself hosting a TV show, or even a simple presentation, not because I'm shy but because I just don't like being in front. By the way, Highway for this sem we're having our most MAJOR MAJOR major subject called (the beloved) TV Production. And for this subject we have to divide our class into two groups, where each must produce a program and have it air on TOMCAT (UST cable TV). Tas, ayun... ako Prod Designer namin...HAHAHAHAHAHA :)))


So... ang kaganapan kahapon :





ang masayang madungis na bata


daig pa lasing.

               Ayun... muka naman akong masaya diba? :)))) Well, kasi masaya talaga siya ;) hihihihihi


Di lang pang design, pang violin pa! :)))

                                  By The Way, Highway... I have SOOOOOOOOOOO many things to do... so babushka muna ;)

LOVE (eck),




 
                                                             Nicoco ♪

You May Also Like

0 Comments