It's Thursday I'm in love

by - August 21, 2011




Yup, I love Thursday more than Friday :) First of all, we don't have classes every Thursday (well, except for Technical dress rehearsals for our TV Production subject). Second, good things seem to happen every Thursday (Soooo many good things; Too many to mention), and the following pictures will testify how much fun we had  :)



My new friend, the audio chuchu :)) Audioman FTW!




Right After that heinous TDR in our school's Edtech (which is located at the Benavides library, which is in UST HAHAHA), we went straight to KFC in the AMV building (which is also in UST HAHAHA), then we ended up in Tan Yan kee building, where all we ever did was troll each other and take 'PINTIG'-Like photos... FAIL!




The girl who's ready to conquer showbiz ;)


Kym and Glenda :) 







Aiza, me and Fatima :)


Then we got bored, so we went to the 3rd floorYFC org room where we...




Fatima's attempt to break dance was... :))))






Cute couple is cute :)



Then I...










Which all end up to...








Fun day was fun :)


(denim top-Tommy Hilfiger| Jeans-Forever21| Belt-ukay ukay :)|leopard shoes-garage sale (ng kapitbahay)| Beanie- Forever21| Orange bag-Lesportsac)



After this fun "SHOOT" (HAHAHA) at TYK, I went to Trinoma where I met up with Anton. I remember seeing a very cute pair of brown mary jane shoes in payless, for 1,500 pesos, and became a bit determine to save up for it. Then went to National bookstore where we window shopped and bought nothing HAHAHA.This day was very bittersweet, because I got to see my boyfriend after a tiring day, then it rained so hard that my umbrella became a satellite :)) HAHAHA :) All in all, Fun day was fun :)

♥ Nicoco

P.S.
Thank you Aiza for the pictures :)


You May Also Like

0 Comments