No Happy Lemon Party :(

by - August 19, 2011

 well, this is a very late post :)) Anyway, no matter how late it is, it's definitely one of the best weekends (even though there's no Happy Lemon).

Chismis chismis

Two weeks ago, me and Anton went to Eastwood to meet up with his High school friends. It was fun! However, I'm still shy around them, especially with the girls. I mean, I always had a durrrr moment with them because I'm kind of intimidated by them... HAHAHAHA! Though, it's a different story when it comes to guys. I can easily relate to things such as cars, video games and Cracked.com, rather than girl things because I honestly think I'm 60 percent boy 40 percent girl (poor Anton) :))


Mukang aliw :))


 Fun night was fun :) That's all :))) HAHAHA

♥Nicoco


You May Also Like

0 Comments