11/11/11 :)

by - November 27, 2011

LATE POST =))))))))))

11/11/11 was... I really couldn't say that it was a lucky day for me, especially for the fact that we were reunited with our conceited ZOMBIE-looking professor for Research class. Though 11/11/11 was a day well spent :) Earlier that day we watched a play (as a requirement for our theater class subject) then had a hearty lunch at Red Cinnamon :) Anyway, the following photos are taken later that day, when I head over to Manila Hotel where my family is at :)

My little cousin, Rainne :)






Very Late Post =)) oh well papel :) 11/11/11... hmmm, I can't remember what I wished for... I'm not even sure if I wished for anything at all =)) I mean, I don't really believe in 11/11, it's more like 'I'll give this thing a shot' sort of thing =)) so yeah, I do my wishing on a regular basis ;)

Love,
Nicoco♥

You May Also Like

0 Comments