It was supposed to be just a joke :)

by - November 18, 2011

I've learned today that you should never joke to God to give you a sign, because he’ll definitely take you seriously :)) Anyway, what was the sign for? Oh well, it all started…
Well it just started last night (parang tagal na eh noh?) at my boyfriend’s dad’s wake (that’s a different story though, anyway…) where my boyfriend introduced me to his lawyer godfather who also teach law. I got really curious about Law as a profession that I asked A LOT of questions regarding it, and even about the cases our block is tackling about for our Political dynamics class. I got so engrossed that the idea of me being a lawyer someday got stuck in my head! Where I even sort of forgot my original dream/plan to work as a flight attendant immediately after graduation to earn (wads of) money then go study fashion in St. Martin’s in London. And when Anton’s godfather is about to go, he said: “It was nice meeting you, see you in law school soon” that’s when I really start to think a bit more seriously if law is a go-go in near future.
And so… before I go to sleep, I sort of joked to God to give me a sign if Law school is for me or not. I know in the back of my mind that law is prolly not for me, I mean it’s a serious biswis and…well, I’m the least serious person I know :)) However, I got reminded of my 14 year old ambitious serious self and got reminded of my dream to be called Attorney Nicole :)) so yeah, it just became even more confusing :))
Anyway, to cut this story short… God took me seriously by giving this :
my two one hundred peso bills has these stamps of the two best law schools in the Philippines namely, Ateneo law school and UP college of law :)) And I guess that’s a clear sign that God prolly wants me to take up Law :) 
I still couldn’t believe it! HAHAHAHA! but yeah, perhaps God has this purpose for me, and that purpose is to make me an instrument for people to achieve what’s right and just :) (WOW! ANG DEEP KO TEH! :))
Love, 
Nicoco ♥

You May Also Like

0 Comments