LOOKIE! LOOKIE! LOOKIE!

by - January 08, 2012

I think I'm drunk, but I'm not. But since people always say "You are what you think"-Wait, do they really say that? Ok, I think I'm high. I'm high. I'm high even without drugs. I'm just high =)))

Anyway, let's cut this crap and instead loot at me new Orange Beanie!


This is Anton's belated Happy Christmas/ Happy anniversary gift :) We both saw this at Topshop The fort, and without any further ado, he grabbed this and paid for it-no questions asked =))) HAHAHAHA. Well, he knows me very very well, because there are other available colors like white and black, but since he knows that I adore bright colors, he chose this for me :)

... and now, due to severe happiness (SEVERE????), this is how I look like :


Cheers!

Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
Will finally go listen Amy Winehouse's Lioness Hidden tracks album, and Yael Naim's album :) Cheers!

You May Also Like

0 Comments