Here's to another Century ;)

by - January 28, 2012

Yesterday was University of Santo Tomas' Neo-centennial celebration, where the school is closing it's quadricentennial celebration and getting its game face on for the 5th century of my beloved Alma Mater :) I remember how last year's opening took my breath away, and surprisingly the closing took even my sanity away... LOL :) We had the 40,000 voices where the whole Thomasian community sang Philippine folk song medley, and even an Abba medley :))Also, we were given free shirts (lololol).All in all it was very fun, and it is the first time me and 3 of my friends ( Zai, Trizia, and Fatima) are complete in a school celebration :)))

All photos courtesy of Zai Acoba :3

Me and Zai :3


 Random people walking :)

Trizia dancing to Spice Girls' Stop.... LOLJOKE =))

I look like I'm pooping here :'>

 I remember, the last time I saw this I was with Anton... lololol (cheesy)

 Zai and Trizia :">

Paparazzi shot? LOL

pang shampoo commercial lang ang hair ko dito ah :)))

 Boots ♥


 My national geographic shot of Fatima :)))

 What am I looking at?

 Ok LOLWHUT?!

emo shot :>

Samahan ng mga naka tights :)



I look holy here =))))




 Us :)



















Love,
Nicoco♥

You May Also Like

0 Comments