Odd Wednesday

by - March 30, 2012







That Odd Wednesday where I was obliged to wear 5 inch heels while ushering the most brilliant Alumni from UST Arts and Letters... for 5 excruciatingly painful hours. You see, me and high heels are not really chums. However, despite the pain I got from running and lolling around Club Filipino (IN HEELS :-P), I somehow discovered a certain love for events management :') Perhaps I finally figured what I want to do with my life, and what career I'll aspire to have once I step out of my college...

... But then again, I'm still in terms of deciding whether to pursue Law or pursue Advertising. So, I desperately need a sign from above ;)

Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
BTW, I got a final grade of 1.75 in my Political Dynamics subject :) So yeah, I'm THAT jolly right now ;)

You May Also Like

0 Comments