2009005684 and The Best Leap Year :)

by - March 01, 2012


Awhile ago our professor in Political Dynamics subject finally returned our prelim papers, which was submitted a month ago. Everyone had a rough time with our prelim paper which is where we were tasked to cite a fundamental flaw we observed in one of the 3 departments of the Philippine government, namely Legislative, Executive, and Judicial.


Aside from citing a fundamental flaw, we must make sure to back it up, not only by paper, but by defense as well. Our defense was way back in the 3rd week of January, and I remember being called 2nd to the last. It was nerve-wracking, since you have to defend what you've written in front of a LEGIT attorney (as you can see, our prof is a lawyer and actually works AT THE supreme court at daytime). It felt as if we're in the court, and we have to prove him we're innocent :))


So, about awhile ago our professor told us that there were only 5 students in our class who had received a grade line of 9 (or equivalent to an A or 90) in our paper. When he said that there were a lot who failed, I felt that I was one of those who failed, so I diverted my attention into doodling stupid things. While I doodle, our prof started telling us clues about the person with the highest score. He told us that he knows this student very well (which made me think even more that it's not meeee). 
Our professor called the person with the highest score (which is 96), not by his/her name, but by his/her studentnumber. So when he said :"2009005684", I checked my ID first to confirm if it's really me...


... HEY IT REALLY IS MEEEEEEEEEEE!


He commented that my paper was well written and I have good grammar (which made me snicker, I really don't know if he's being sarcastic or something). Also, I noticed that he put a cheery VERY GOOD on my paper :) It made me smiiiile! But that's not all, he gave me a reward! He gave me gift certificates from Starbucks (err, I'm not really a coffee person, and I don't like Starbucks cause I think it's overpriced), which I'll probably just give to someone else :)))
Overall, Leap Year is great :) (biglang sumingit si leap year eh noh?) and good things happen when you work hard :) I swear, if I receive a flat 1 in this subject, I'll definitely pursue Law in the future ;) ...


... oh and GOOD THINGS happen when you have someone to help you :) THANKS TO ANTON for editing my paper BTW :))) HAHAHA

Love,

 Nicoco♥ 

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. That's great, congratulations Nicole! Keep it up! :D I know PolDy is a seriously difficult class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOUUUUU ATE LAUREN :3 I FORGOT, AB KA NGA DIN PALA! :)) Kilala mo si Sir Rigor Pascual? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maria :) Sure! giveaways are ☺

    ReplyDelete