Because...

by - July 03, 2012

It's been a month or so since I posted any trash here (insert random reasons why no trash has been posted here). Anyway, I stumbled upon this article in the internet that pretty much sums up what I think about blogging and fashion blogging. Though don't get me wrong, I have nothing against fashion bloggers and their THANGS, it's just that... ugh, just read! → A fashion blogger reality check

Now Let's change the subject, shall we?


Awhile ago, I received my Application For Graduation-Yep! I'm Graduating! Receiving this sheet of paper is a wake up call for me, that it remind me that THIS IS THE LAST YEAR, and I must make the most out of it. I have loads of ideas how to make Senior year the best college year, hopefully this ideas will be fulfilled:)

Anyway, I think I'm sick :( I'm quite hot and my body feels heavy may lagnat ata ako D:. So yeah, Cheers! Godbless to all of us :')

Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
Here's a video of my loveydovey Daniel Radcliffe (CHARING) in full emote, and in a hawaiian shirt. Enjoy!


You May Also Like

0 Comments