Intern Diaries: 7 - Confidence

by - July 03, 2012





gusgusing bata


Nothing much about this post :) Just another day at work, in this case we were sent to the Summitmedia office to assist another go-see. What's different with this go-see is, a lot of skin was revealed, since the go-see is for the July 12 FHM event at the world trade center.

I know I'm not pretty to have the right to say this, but I was quite surprised that most of those who auditioned were not really... ugh, sexy. It's just that they only have huge breasts, and that's just it. Also, a lot has stretch marks. It sure takes a lot of confidence for someone to strut in a room in a teensy weensy bikini, so yeah, mad props for these girls :)


Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
Anyway, I was thinking of joining this girls go topless and wear g-string on that said event... LOL JOKE! ASA =)) hahaha!

P.P.S
7 hours to go, and I'm kaput with ojt (pinatagaltagal pa eh noh?)

You May Also Like

0 Comments