Counting down the days: Baccalaureate Mass

by - March 20, 2013

Long time no Blog! Hahaha! Senior year has been a whirlwind affair that required me to be loyal to it, to the point that it's so clingy it made me lose my social life... oh wait, I don't have one hahaha! Anyway, enough with my absence, here's a bunch of photos (mostly pictures with my fez on it) that I took during our Baccalaureate Mass awhile ago :) The quality of my photos is a bit mehh since I'm only using a Digicam :)) hihi. So, here's le photos: 


Kagulong mga bata ☺

 with my classmate Omar ☻

Panoramic view of UST Library, facade of Tan Yan Kee building and St. Raymund's building.


 Panoramic view of UST library and UST Pay High School 


 Panoramic view of UST Football field

 No signs of meatballs though.

 My classmates Fatima, Mark and Zai.

 With my Media Law professor, Sir Bong Lopez ♥
With my generous friend Cheng ♥

 The best photobomber : Fatima



Me and my faded pink hair (It turned orange).

 Got bored while waiting for the mass, so I ended up taking a photo of my planner's first page, mehehe

Forever seatmate ♥

The exorcism of Nicole Alejandro



Orbs Parteey


Here's the thing about UST... It has sooooooo many traditions! And all of them makes one thomasian love the school even more :) I love UST because of not only the traditions, but because of the things that I have experienced during my 4 year stay of being a Communication Arts student in the Faculty of Arts and Letters. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say that there's not one thing I hate about my Alma mater, in fact I have a lot of things that also makes me hate UST hahaha... though, I'd just limit it to UST having the lamest Health Service.

Anyway, my days of being a Thomasian is about to end. April 2 (Graduation Day) is fast approaching, and I'm not really sure if I'm excited or dreading the idea of leaving my comfort zone. I might as well just let God lead me to the right path, the path to Daniel radcliffe's heart London that is *wink wink*

Love,
Nicoco♥

You May Also Like

0 Comments