Records

by - December 10, 2012

Last November 30,2012 Glorietta broke the Guinness World record for the most models walk the catwalk,
and HEY! I'm one of the 2,100-something models who participated :) It was fun, but the food was horrible though :/ On the plus side, hey I have something to brag to my future kids and grandkids ;)


We were required to go to Glorietta Palm Drive at around 8 a.m., but since I'm such a tardy nacho, I got there around 9:30, HEHEHE

Le Horrible food which is spoiled *pukes*

These are my classmates, Glenda (left) and Anna (right). They modeled for Karimadon :)

The mess. As you can see, we did our own hair and make-up (cut back siguro ang Glorietta kaya sari-sariling make-up na lunggs)

WAJAJAJAJA! I did my own make-up, and ended up looking a bit Korean :) Anyeong ko sa inyo?


I was assigned to model for Melissa, so I had to wear this pretty oxford-like shoes. Though these babies killed my feet

 I present to you a blurred photo of a loner vain in action.

Blurred, but yeah I now present to you le models at the backstage.

707 out of 2100-something

(c/o AVA) Here's me prancing instead of walking.

After all the shizznit, I met up with my mama and older sister to eat at Don Henrico's, where while waiting for our food, mama and I photo-whored instead :))




 I'm pretty sure I look like my mom :)) therefore, I'm not adopted! Yay!

So there, Happy girl is happy :)

(c/o Anna Rosero)

Love,
Nicoco♥




You May Also Like

0 Comments