Today I will: Punish myself

by - June 30, 2016

Since my last post last July 2014 [for a MTV contest post, which I did not win *cue sad music*], I gained a lot of... things. To be exact, I gained a lot of weight

(from http://heartsnmagic.tumblr.com/)
According to Science, this is a natural phenomena that happens when you hit your mid twenties. To cut it short, my metabolism slowed down. Despite Science slowing down my fat burning mechanism, my cravings for all the calorie bombs remain constant. When I see food, I gotta have it, and savour it. Sure, eating is a human necessity, however it became a hobby for me. 70% of my salary goes to food (just kidding, most of it goes to bills). No wonder, most of my photos in my phone are food. RIP wallet.



This is surprisingly good, I tell you. 
This is heaven *drops mic*
In addition to that, I had no idea that being in a relationship would made me end up 30 pounds heavier. I never thought that all those spontaneous trips to get buffalo wings would end up giving me those bulgy bits on the side of my tummy. I never thought that all those cakes and ice creams, oh and gummi worms, would make my face rounder. Now, I must pay the price, and punish myself. 

(from http://srsfunny.tumblr.com/) Yes, buying myself a massive floater ASAP.
Kidding aside, I have now planned to do something about my weight problem, and that is to exercise and eat healthy. Particularly, this is what I really am up to:

1. Go to Gym, EVERYDAY. No excuse, whatsoever (unless manila has turned into Atlantis already).
2. Write all the things I eat. EVERY.SINGLE.THING.THAT.GOES.INTO.MY.MOUTH. Whether it's a piece of gummi or 3 M&Ms. 
3. No more Pork. This is partly because of Winston (I'll tell you about him soon, he's cool).
4. Do yoga. 
5. No more Soda, Fruit Shakes, Frappucinos- basically anything liquid calorie bombs.
6. Go back to having a weight of 120 lbs before my cousin's wedding on December, and rock my hubadera bridesmaid dress.
7. Blog about this misadventure, and document how I will fail succeed this.

So, tomorrow July 1, 2016, I'm set to start my challenge, my 30 day gym challenge, to be from this:

My current 140+ lbs self, with bulgy bits, and a huge problem of being unable to fit into my clothes.
to this:
My 21 year old self, weighing 120lbs, with noticeable collarbone.
I need people's wishes that I won't crawl back to darkness, where all the cheetos and buffalo wings are. Wish me luck, world!

XOX,
Nicoco





You May Also Like

0 Comments