#NicDoesThings: Class Act

by - August 06, 2018

What is Class Act, you ask? Let me tell you a short story...

Listen up!
For Christmas of 2016, I remember my boyfriend asking me what gift do I want to receive. He gave me options such as shoes, bags, and books, however I felt that those options felt meh- though I really don't mind whether he decided to give me a cactus or a happy meal, I'll still be happy with whatever it is (hopefully he isn't reading this). After stumbling upon a Youtube video of a polymer clay tutorial, I got so fond of it that I insist that he take me to this magical place called, Deovir.

Yes gurl!
Why magical, you ask? Well, it is a craft store that sells soooo many cool art goodies, and yeah they sell polymer clays. So after an hour of looking at different clays and tools, I ended up with a basic set.


And from then on, I am able to do these bad guys:








After posting these in my social media profiles, a couple of friends became really interested in getting their hands on these little bibis, so that's when I decided to make it into a bonafide small business.

With that, if you ever feel like splurging your money on little knick knacks, or if you are genuinely unsure what to give as a giveaway for a certain event or celebration, why not check out Class Act here ♥  or if you are lazy to click the link, here you go:



Love Always,
Nicole ♥

P.S.
I told yah it's just a short story *wink*

You May Also Like

0 Comments