20 Minute Glow #NicDoesReview on Olay Skinfusion Mask

by - October 14, 2020


A few years ago I read in an article where my favorite krung krung, Sandara Park, said in an interview that she seldom uses sheet/face masks, where she reserves this beauty thing only when she has an event the next day. I was thinking, "hmm yeah, she has a point," but then again she has the skin of a goddess, while I have a skin of a pauper so I shouldn't probably subscribe to that face mask habit hahaha!

Since we are not getting any younger, and wrinkles are waiting at bay, what better face mask to try on than a product that promises to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles within 20-minutes??? 



Similar to the item I made a review of : Maybelline Made for All Lipsticks  I also got this face mask off of Try And Review. So, if you want to get free beauty and skin care items in exchange of your brutal truth, I suggest you go create an account now, and apply for products you can test for FREE!


Ok ok, just a disclaimer, this mask does not claim in 20 minutes to get such results, however, it's a known fact that you keep the face mask on for around 20 minutes until the sheet has dried up and your skin has absorbed the essence fully.




I'm not gonna go much in detail, but this mask's main claim is "Instantly reduces the look of fines lines and wrinkles," with the use of its main ingredient, which is Korean Black Ginseng.

To those who don't know, the ginseng plant is used in various things like enhance physical performance, exert anti-cancer effects, and even as anti-inflammatory/anti-oxidant, which is certainly helpful for anti-aging products. You can check out a study about this HERE if you're keen to know more about this ingredient.

Back to the product, it doesn't necessarily promise 'skin deep' or lasting effects, however with continuous use, along with other anti-aging products included in the roster of Olay's product line, this could be helpful in achieving that fresh youthful glow.

So much essence inside!



One of the unique selling propositions of this product is its "Second skin bio-cellulose sheet that provides seamless that provide seamless contact with skin for optimal delivery." The first thing I noticed when I opened it was the netting that comes with the mask, which baffled me into thinking that is what bio-cellulose probably meant hahaha! But oh no, but no! The plastic netting is actually in place to ensure the mask won't stick on itself!  It pays to read the instructions mah friends haha!

Unlike the usual masks you see on the market, where most are made out of a cotton-like material, this mask feels like silicone- almost like second skin. I suppose with this kind of material it helps your skin absorb the essence better than those cotton ones, which might end up absorbing more of the product than actually transferring it to your face. 


While waiting for the essence to be fully absorbed by my skin, I decided to do a quick sketch- my only ambag for inktober 🙃


Like I've said, DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH from a 20-minute mask, however, this baby did help in providing the much-needed moisture my skin needs. To see actual results, whether having a brighter more radiant or lessen appearance of fine lines (because girl the only way to zap away those little buggers are with surgery, no amount of creams can do much about your wrinkles. Sad life), it's a must to partner this Skinfusion mask with other Olay products to get optimal results.


For its price, which is around Php 120+ or $ 3, it can be costly to be using this on a daily basis-but hey if you got the paper, make it rain!

Did my skin glow after? Maybe. You be the judge below.



Love Always,
Nicole ❤

You May Also Like

0 Comments