The Finest idiot in Photoshopping

by - May 18, 2011

                                                              Don't worry Dan, you're not the only one


             Photoshopping is slang for the digital editing of photos.The term originates from Adobe Photoshop, the image editor most commonly used-blah blah blah (that's wikipedia, over there). To cut the long story short: I SUCK AT IT! You want proof?


My dad said this is art. I know he's just being nice since I'm his daughter.


I SUCK.I SUCK.I SUCK.I SUCK.I SUCK.I SUCK.I SUCK.I SUCK.I SUCK.I SUCK.I SUCK!!!!

Very Bad.

                      Oh well, I guess people just can't have it all... or can they? *insert mischievous laugh here* >:) . I used to joke that if I'm able to swim, poledance, drive, photoshop, bake, and etc (I'm tired ok?), I can be then considered perfect!HAHAHA! Well, just a couple of days ago I discovered this... This... It's The COOLEST THING EVER INVENTED FOR IPOD TOUCH or Phone :)) and it is....

                                           whoever invented this is a genius... and increased my chances of being perfect!


              Ok, fine it's not really like Photoshop... but it's a bit similar to it :) and thanks to it, I can do this:


Oh yes! I'm so proud of this picture...HAHAHA!


     Don't worry, we're just drinking tea


                 I know I have a pretty sister  :) The one with glasses is a dork.


                               
              Instagram, Thank you for making me quasi perfect :) LOL! Even if I'm already into Instagram, it doesn't mean I no longer have any interest on learning the art of photoshopping. Besides, I might need some skills in editing in the future (HELLO MEDIA!), so I might as well learn. 

                            If you find yourself Facepalm-ing right now, don't blame me.
                                             Blame yourself! or the Computer!
                                                                   no.
                                                 BLAME THE INTERNET!
                                                                    ♥
                                            

                                                               Au Revoir

                                                               Nicoco ♥
                                                               

  

You May Also Like

0 Comments