New Noob in the tube

by - May 18, 2011

I'm Nicole, and I LOVE to snort Jellybeans :)

   Hello Internet world! I'm Nicole, newly 18 years old (I'm not sure if it's still new, since I turned 18 last month), and a new Noob here in Blogger. Being active in Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr doesn't make me tad bit of a stranger to this things, but I really couldn't say that I'm already used to it. For instance, now... I'm pretty sure my blog will not even be noticed, and be considered as a junk... but, surprisingly (atleast to me) I don't care if this will be ignored, I'll still put a lot of heart in my posts :)

say hi to my feet!
   
   Since this is my first post... I'll just write everything that I want to write; from my favorite movie to my favorite Teletubby-LOL JOKE! of course I won't do that! I will never say my favorite Teletubby:)) hahaha! That's just private you know /:) 

                                        
                                                          So sorry for making you facepalm with the things I'm saying

                  Soon I will tell you my favorite teletubby, but for now I think I have to go :)                  

                                                               Au Revoir ♥

                                                                  Nicoco               

You May Also Like

0 Comments