My so-so talent

by - May 18, 2011

    I have no particular talent. I am merely inquisitive.- Albert einstein
     
             Oh how I wish I'm as inquisitive or as curious as Albert Einstein, because I believe I may have a talent but I'm not sure if it's something I should be proud of. Oh how I wish I'm as smart as that dude... but no... I'm not *sadness*. When I started blogging, I've noticed a lot of people showing their talents and ability to do things (and they are very good at it), which made me feel both inadequate and inspired to be better. Sooo... what is my talent?

                                                         *drum roll please*  


                                                    TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

              I draw things, well primarily girl figures wearing shimmy shimmy clothes :)) Well, ever since I'm a little girl I've always wanted to be a designer. Unfortunately, instead of Fashion I'm redirected to the world of Media-but thinking about it, the two aren't that distant... so yeah, I might get into Fashion someday.Hopefully.Very Hopefully.
                                               
sorry for the crappy quality.


Sorry for another yet crappy quality. Bear with me, I only have a 5 mega pixel camera phone :(

I give up.

                                     
 
                I never really consider drawing as a talent when I was younger, it was more of just a hobby, since my mom would rather sign me up for singing or piano lessons. I never had a decent formal learning when it comes to drawing or any art similar to it. But now, I'm really eager to try on workshops that focus on design, fashion design that is... Only, most of the workshops and classes are VERY EXPENSIVE! Like for instance, there's this fashion school here in Manila that gives crash courses for designing and other basics for Fashion, and they charge almost 10,000 pesos (or almost like 200 dollars) for like a month... and it's just expensive for me ( *sings bohemian rhapsody, in the part of : I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy* HAHAHA ). So,  right now... I have no choice, but to enhance it on my own... By drawing some more!


                                                                        Blythe Melrose ♥


I've always liked to imagine that that was me and Daniel Radcliffe over there :))




                                                                      


                                                 I have more of these drawings... That's all :))
                            
              Before I accidentally tell you my favorite Teletubby ... I should go now... and eat more noodles!
                                                             

                                                                   Au Revoir ♥

                                                                     Nicoco

You May Also Like

0 Comments