V-day Tuesday

by - February 18, 2012







 Proudly brandishing ze griller :))

medyo lutang na



        Valentine's day has never been a major day for me ever since. In fact I've never really celebrated it. It has always been a passive day for me, since never in my life did anyone make me feel the Valentine 'feel' (though, I remember someone gave me a rose before -shot-), but of course I'm not bitter about it nor towards those who celebrate the hearts' day.

        Anyway, this day is very different from all the 17 Valentine's I had. Supposedly for that day, I was just to deposit my money in the bank, then go home and study for a recitation (of which I was called, Nyey!). But I guess my fate got twisted, because before I knew it my boyfriend's mom asked me to tag along with them for a Valentine's dinner in their lovely house. Since my parents have no plans for the night, I agreed :) 

     This Valentine's day is different, because instead of being cheesy and doing equally cheesy stuff, me and Anton assembled a griller which will be used later to grill the steak for dinner :)) In fairness, I think my handy skills leveled up :) aside from that we bonded with all the screws and pins around us :)
Love,
Nicoco♥
P.S.
By the way, about the last two photos... HAHAHA (tawa muna), ok ok ok, here it goes: Anton joked that he wasn't able to prepare a bouquet of flowers, so he gave me lettuce instead :)) how sweet eh noh?



       
     



You May Also Like

0 Comments