Manaoag :)

by - February 28, 2012


Yesterday was our Pilgrimage to Our Lady of Manaoag, which is in Pangasinan (btw, it's in Northern Luzon, which is in the Philippines *FYI to those who stumble upon this page who aren't familiar to the Philippines*). I must say it has been one of the best journeys I had in my life! Great Place, Great People and Great Food (which is free!). Though, what's not great about it was our call time... which is 5 in the morning, at the football field of University of Santo Tomas (which where I study). I'm not a morning person, so, yeah I was cranky. Add to that is the fact that I was only able to sleep 2 hours, which made me CRANKIER! 

Anyway, let me describe yesterday by showing you 50+ photos from yesterday :) Cheers!

 a very blurry image of St. Raymund's building in University of Santo Tomas at 5 in the morning :)

Le football field. It's stupid to think that we should be in UST at 5, but we actually left the school at 6:30 am 



 The sky is so blue, while the field is so green. This view calmed me, since I was feeling quite nauseous yesterday :)

Me looking sleepy and stupid :))

Cookie :)

 Le Bus

 Le Orange. This is part of the snacks that were given in the morning :)


 It was hot yesterday, I guess those people who don't know how to read plunge into this :)


 Le Church



 My classmates, Glenda and Anna :)


 How the hell did it get there?!

 My friends :)

 The ceiling that reminded me of Union Jack :)





 I swear, it was so hot I badly want to dip my head here :)))




 Part of the free food during Lunch :)












 With the holy electric fan... LOLS










We traveled 4 hours going to Manaoag and 5 hours going back. It was very exhausting, but very worth it :) I would really want to go there again, probably this summer (so I have to make sure to be able to squeeze in a trip in between internships :> ). Oh and FREE FOOD IS THE BEST!

Love,
Nicoco♥

You May Also Like

0 Comments