From Luneta, With Love ♥

by - October 20, 2012

 






















Ang lakas maka PARIS ng title noh?

It was last September 27, when Zai, Trizia and I went to Luneta for our photography plates. I remember being a bit skeptical on going to Luneta, because I have a hunch that the place might be boring (based on my past experience whenever my family goes there when I was little).But guess what? I was wrong! Luneta has definitely improved! It's cleaner, and has definitely more things to offer. For instance is the choochoo train, where you'll get charged 50 pesos if you're an adult, but if you're a student (or a kiddo) you only have to pay 30 pesos. Oh, and I remember that day, we stumble upon a friendly Korean tourist who even danced gangnam with us :))) HAHAHA! What is random?

Anyway, I encourage people to go there because not only it's historical, the place is also pretty :) HAHAHA!

Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
Thanks to Trizia for all the colored pics, while thanks to Zai for the b&w ones :)



You May Also Like

1 Comments