Swim, Soak, and Sleep

by - April 24, 2013












These photos were taken when we visited my older sister in her condo last Saturday. It was a bit cloudy, so we took advantage of it and go straight to the pool :) After that we devoured on pizza and pasta (very Italian indeed), hence gaining again the weight I thought I have lost while swimming.

I just realized that it has been a year already since that epic Anvaya trip with Anton's friends :) And exactly a year after, I'm at some pool soaking and practicing my butterfly strokes (I'm kinda suckish, you see). Ayyyy Life :)

Hopefully everyone's enjoying their summer vacations (I'm looking at you Filipinos hehe), while to those in the Northern Hemisphere, I hope you guys cherish the cold weather ;)

Love,
Nicoco♥


You May Also Like

0 Comments