Twenteen

by - April 24, 2013

Last Thursday, April 18,2013, I, Nicole Alejandro turned 20 years old *throws confetti*. 

Anyway, here are the pics from that day :)

 Le Birthday cake ♥ My cousin bought this for me at a quaint Korean bakery around Angeles area :)

My little cousins :) 


(L-R) Hershey, Johann and Marla


Le little cousins and my older cousin, Lot ♥



My mom (the one in green) and my aunt :)











My not-so-celebratory birthday was a very unplanned kind of celebration, because I (and my mom and two younger cousins) were literally kidnapped by my aunt and her family, where we all end up in Fontana Resort in Pampangga at 8:30 on April 17 :)) It was not planned, and I loved every single minute of it ☺After that tho, me and my immediate family ate at this Japanese restaurant (which I forgot the name) in Trinoma. I did not bother to take anymore pictures, because I was dead tired and hungry already... hey, for sure people would the same if they were in my position *wink wink* hahaha!

Now that I'm a twenteen... hmm, to be honest I still don't feel any difference from how I was a year ago, from what I am now, but I'm certain that I'm a better person. A year ago, things were sooooooooo different and- ok, enough feels :) Anyway, to those who have turned and are turning Twenteen soon, all I can say is... GANBEI!

Love,
Nicoco♥


lol

You May Also Like

0 Comments