Intern Diaries: 2 - Golden years

by - May 24, 2012

This is a late post, about two weeks late! HAHAHA! Last May 8,2012 was the start of the Make your own Havaianas event and at the same time marks the 50th Anniversary of Havaianas, which was held at The Rockwell Tent in Makati. I was there at the event as a part of my internship job for Saga Events... and WOW! Who'd have thought that you could actually mix business with pleasure?! HAHAHA! Anyway, here are the photos (I took and pilfered from my friends :> haha)  from that event:

Before:

'Hagardous Versoza' job that definitely has its perks!

Feet!


le host and at the screen is Joseph the sand artist's (of the Talentadong Pinoy's fame) hand :)

mehehehe...

After:

Music was provided by Tribu Manila

 With Saga co-interns Selena and Phil :)

 HAHAHA! I look meh next to Gino Quillamor :)

With Phil, Kathy and Noel :)


First of all the 'after' photos are from Philats my love (Thank you Philly :3 ). 

I must say I enjoyed this event, despite being just a part of the productions-and not as a guest. I figured, that by doing all the messy tasks during events, I'll get to appreciate events more, especially someday when I really get to be the guest ;) HAHAHA! Nonetheless, I love events! Be it I'm the guest or production assistant :)

Love,
Nicoco♥


P.S.
Can't wait for BenchxRajoLaurel and BenchxMichealCinco this Sunday ♥


You May Also Like

0 Comments