Frustrated Interior Designer

by - May 05, 2012


Yesterday was my 2nd day at Saga Events for my OJT (yup, di ako tanggap sa SPACE eh LOL) and it was fun yet exhausting (most probably because of the hagardous versoza commute). Me and my co-interns were tasked to assist a go-see for kid models at The Ramp Shangri-la for The Ramp's Philippine Fashion Week Fashion Show, and it was good because I finally learned how it is done. Anyway, while waiting for more kid models (which are all so cuuuute!) to go and register, I decided to roam around the spacious boutique, and decided to settle down a bit at the home department :)

 Pretty Fake  Tulips

I'd like to have one in mint green, kaso di ko sure kung merun dila ;)))


 Hirap palitan ng cover nito pag nagbakbak, kaya siguro 20 percent off HAHAHA




 Dumihin 'to for sure :|

ANIMALISTIC! WILD!


Regarding the title, it has something to do with the fact that my parents are planning to 'prettify' chos our house, and tasked me to make the plan. With that responsibility, it just added flame to my frustrations about being an interior/fashion designer HAHAHA! Well, with or without an Interior designer license, I'll definitely be doing a whole lot of styling for my future dream house ;) teeheee

Love,
Nicoco♥


P.S.
When one door closes, another one opens ;)

You May Also Like

0 Comments