Intern Diaries: 3 - Preparations

by - May 24, 2012

It was last Friday, where I get frustrated and confused once again (Bwahaha, andrama leche). Baket nga ba? It was because it was that day when my co-interns and I were tasked to go to House of Laurel to assist a fitting in preparation for BenchxRajoLaurel fashion show this Sunday for The Philippine Fashion Week. Anyway, here are the photos I took :)

 Joey Mead is sooooooooooo tall! I look like a dwarf next to her =))


feet 

 With Philly my love :)



Lovely Heloisa


 La Rajo Laurel (candid hohoho)

Kathy and I :) (Parang Princess and I lang ah)


Feet

marami raming ibon ang pinatay para dito... LOL

Kathy :)

Wore my favorite Forever 21 dress and beanie :)

By the way, what was I talking about regarding frustration? Oh yeah, frustration because I suddenly got confused once again about my career path (Andrama talaga sorry hahaha). I thought I'll be better off as a lawyer (because of le sign), suddenly I want to go for Advertising, then I'm starting to love events management even more, and now I want to be a designer :))) Gawin ko nalang kaya lahat noh? Multitasking na parang walang bukas lang! HAHAHA! I guess I just have SOOOOO much interests that it just adds the confusion on which career path must I take.

But then again, I'm still young. I'm only 19 and I still have a lot years to figure it out :) Oh I'm blessed!

Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
Ang kasalukuyang ganap: Windang windang din para sa fashion show ng mga beckies bukas sa Philippine Fashion Week! Tarosh!

You May Also Like

0 Comments