For a day

by - September 20, 2011

I've always loathed Tuesdays, even if we're dismissed earlier than the usual. The day itself is unlikable (well for me), because it's just SO TIRING :| and I hate our Filipino Class :| Anyway, before I go on and on and rant about how foul my Tuesdays turn out... lemme *highlight* the things I like about it :'>

 Super Against the light

Awhile ago, we had our studio shoot for our TV show Sino si Tomas, where me and my blockmates act as Architecture students (though Alen's uniform was from College of Fine Arts and Design). I really enjoyed the shoot, mainly because I LOOOOVE the Archi uniform :) It fits me REALLY WELL! *sinyales na ba to na dapat akong magshift? LOL. I actually really want to take Architecture before, but because the course requires a lot of money (materials, materials, materials), I decided to take Communication Arts instead *may arts din kasi eh :) Anyway, another reason is... The show itself was fun :) All the talents were great! especially our lead, Alex, who played a gay guy (which is verrrrry different from his real life persona).



 LOL, ngumunguya pa ng wafu :)))

When my part was done, I rushed to where Ate Emmie is at so she could curl my hair :)) HAHAHA! She brought her teeny weeny flat iron, and offered to curl me hair. I was a bit hesitant first since I have short hair... and I might look like a piece of xiaolongbao (or siopao, or mamon, or ponkan) if my hair is curled... But what the heck, I'm also curious how I'd look like with curly hair:)

Salon de Emmie Marivie :)) HAHAHA

After having my curls done (thank you ule Ate Emmie), me and my classmates immediately head over to our Filipino class, where we had the most boring 3 hours of our lives :|

Forum-Foruman :)) 

And because I was so bored, I ended up camwhoring with my Cellphone Camera :))) HAHAHA =)) *yun yun eh!  


 Zai was bored too, so she did not hesitate to Camwhore with me :))

BLURRED.

After Filipino Class... nakakain din :)) Zai, Trizia, Fatima, Ate Dana and I head over to...

It's somewhere in Dapitan :)) HAHAHA! 

 Super creamy Baked Mac for only 50 pesos :) *may kasama pang drink oh

Meatballs for Fatima and Lasagna for Ate Dana Beybeh :)

 Such a very bittersweet day for me... I still hate Tuesdays no matter what :))) HAHAHAHA! I'll hate it forever! Unless if Christmas day turned out to be a Tuesday, that's when I'll like Tuesday :))) HAHAHAHA


Love,
Nicoco♥



P.S.
My friend Trizia bluetoothed some of my pictures from our last thursday trip :) HAHAHAHA





... For a day :)


You May Also Like

0 Comments