Never let me go

by - September 11, 2011

   What happened yesterday...


   

 ... went to Makati for an interview with Golets travel agency, when me (and my friends :))) saw this office sign. I remember, before we're able to go to the stock exchange building in makati, and particularly the 11th floor where Golets is located, me and my friends got lost a couple of times:)) But in the end, we found it... and got accepted :) I now have a part time job! :) *yiheeeey! me pang gatas na si Junior... chos.



... and as we go back to the MRT station, we passed Auntie Anne's in Glorietta... but wasn't able to buy any yummy pretzel, because... NO PICHI :( oh well papel, I swear, I'll go grab a pretzel from Auntie Anne's when I get my first paycheck! *yabang, di pa nga nagsisimula magtrabaho :))) I remember a month ago, I was craving for these, to the point where I'm already dreaming about it :))) hahaha... *sigh I'll definitely buy pretzels when I get zee paycheck :'>





... But before finally leaving Makati, me and my friend Eka decided to check out Forever21 in SM Makati and compare its size from the one in SM Megamall. My verdict is... I think the branch in SM Megamall houses more clothes than in its Makati branch... I dunno, prolly because there are less accessories in Makati :)) HEHEHEHE... Anyway, even if we weren't going to buy anything, we decided to try on some clothes :) My friend tried on a corset top, which is just P 200+ pesos only. I must say that could be considered as a bargain, but since me and my friend are pauper-ish... none of us bought it :( anyway, I tried on this cropped top *feeling ko di malaki tiyan ko eh and added this lovely animal print jacket. Infairness, the cropped top was amazing :) if I have a really flat tummy, I'd easily have curves in this one... I dunno, it makes an illusion that you have curves... :))) HAHAHAHA... I would really want to buy this two! Unfortunately the jacket is P 1,200.00 while the cropped top is P 800.00... *sad :( left the shop empty handed :)))) AHAHAHAHAHA! oh how I love window shopping!




... On my way back to Trinoma, the clouds darken :| I was supposed to go back home to change shoes then go back to Trinoma to meet up with Anton... but because I felt threatened by the weather *wow, threat? I decided not to go back home and wait for him 'til 3? and I arrived at Trinoma at exactly 1 p.m. (not kidding); Oh the things we do for love *utot. So while on the train, the song Never let me go by Judy Bridgewater (which is a fictional singer character from the movie Never let me go) was stuck in my head. I was about to re-enact the scene in the movie where I almost go sway and hug my bag (which could also be used as a pillow :P) ala Kathy... until reality hits me, I'm not alone in the train :))) HAHAHA. And finally I arrived in Trinoma... and another story began :)



Love,
Nicoco♥



P.S.
Listen :) 

You May Also Like

0 Comments