I love everything as long as it's free

by - September 03, 2011


How about Free coffee?


Once again, late late late late VERY late post :) Life in school is getting even more stressful by the minute! Professors seem to be addicted on punishing us by bombarding us with lots of sheesh to finish within a week D: Anyway, this post is not a ranting post :)

So, What is this post about? Hmm... Last wednesday's shoot for our Tiger Power Segment (by last Wed, I don't mean August 31). 
Aiza, Jeanne, Glenda and Jayvee :) Hagardous Versoza faces :D
                                                     
o_o

Segment director : Janelle Sangalang

Dramatic shot Trololo

After that tiring 3 hour shoot at the Lover's Lane (yup, the name of that park still has this way of intimidating me), we headed to KFC for Lunch :) Sa sobrang gutom namin, wala ng picture picture ng kinain :)) ALSO, value meal lang naman kinain namin eh :> *Ano ba! Recession tayo ngayon!* Then after that glorious mini feast in KFC, we went around to find random faculty members to refer to about our script project for TV Maria. Once again, no pictures... :( Masyado kaming nastress sa mga pinagtanungan namin eh, wala ng nakapagisip mag kodakan. 

we end up in our building lobby, where there's... FREE FOOD!
(sorry, wala ule picture :> masyado kaming namangha sa libreng chibog)

Free Coffee 


To be honest, I hate coffee :| But because it's free---GORABELLES SA PAG INOM! :> I remember the only time I did enjoy drinking this hot drink was when I was in 4th year highschool. It was during our annual play fest, I remember then drinking coffee to agitate my nerves, which is quite essential for my role [role of a frantic woman who keeps on receiving calls from strangers]. Well, those are the days :) Now all I want to consume are cold drinks, unfortunately the only free cold drink in the lobby is not yet cold... so *sadness*

By the way, I really like my orange nails :"> Thanks Aiza♥

Love,
Nicoco♥


P.S.
Zai, thanks ule sa pictures :)))







You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Love your nails, too. :)

    Please join my giveaway at http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com
    And please check out my online store at http://aaathrift.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete