Why Weren't We Born Rich?

by - September 18, 2011

This post is about my incredulously tiring journey :)

It all started...


... As usual, Thursday morning is allotted for our TDR (technical dress rehearsal), though this TDR is different because unlike the usual, I'm going to be a talent for this TV Show :)))) HAHAHA! Well, next Tuesday we'll be producing the show Sino si Tomas, and yeah I'm one of the talents there *Feeler naman ako, eh 4 lines lang naman sasabihin ko* :)))

Oo na, blurred na :))

Serial Killer/Autistic mode.

Ate Emmie :3

Hala, sinong nakahilata?

Blurry. I know.

Zai, manning the Technicals :"> it's her bday today btw :* 

Goofing around with Ate Emmie (isn't she pretty?)



 Pagbigyan ang muka ko




After the TDR, we head straight to KFC:) everyone's too tired and hungry already, good thing we're able to find seats *pahirapan kasi pag lunch time eh. 


 VALUE MEAL! FTW!


 Partida may sakit pa nyan si Zai :3

Ate pat, mukang problemada :))

 Mech, Eunisse and Ate Pat :)


Bonggels si Zai, may soup pa!


Then after that lunch, me and my other blockmates head over to Makati for another briefing about our part time job in Golets Travel Agency. But before we got there, we got stuck in Traffic :| We're all not used to go to Makati from UST, since all of us are used to commute using the MRT whenever we have to go to Ayala... so, it took us 10 minutes to decide which route we'll be using to get there. In the end we decided to ride a jeep going to Quiapo, then take the PVP bus that will take us to Makati. We spend about 26 pesos for the bus fare. Anyway, I think taking the bus was a wrong move for us, because we got stuck in Traffic in Taft :| So the next time we go to Makati from UST, we should prolly ride LRT instead :| :)) lesson learned.

Niiiice. So Clean... So Good :))) HAHAHA!

Me and Trizia, trying to keep each other awake while stuck in traffic



MANILAAAAAA



Finally, Makati :)

My block mate Jayvee :)

The view from the Golets office :)) HAHAHA... di pa traffic nyan.

hohohoho

Blurry fictyur is blurry


After that brief meeting, we head over to SM Makati's food court to have dinner. To go there (since Golets' office is located in the Makati Stock Exchange building) we have to pass Greenbelt 4 then Landmark then Glorietta. I was quite disappointed with how Glorietta looks like nowadays. According to my good friend, Nikki, Glorietta means 'round-about' in Spanish, and obviously Glorietta is no longer a full circle... half circle nalang.chos. Though I understand it's under construction which means it'll be improved... but I just can't help feeling sad because Glorietta has been one of my favorite places since I was a little kid. My parents would take me and my sister there during weekends *Lalo na pag malaki laki ang sweldo ni papa :)) at pag sawa na kami sa SM North :> So yeah, I was quite disappointed :| 

                      
 Kadugyot na paa :)) Anyway, cute dress noh?

Triziiiiiiiiiiia :>

... my disappointment vanished when I spotted the store Cinderella :) I remember, my mom used to buy us clothes there, since it houses the brand Osh Kosh (for me) and NafNaf (for my sister). Anyway, me and my friend Trizia tried on a couple of dresses :) Well, the reason why we tried very formal dresses is because we lingered on the idea of me joining the MMCA or Mr. and Ms. Communication Arts (which I didn't for this year... long story). We sort of joked :"what would I wear if I joined the pageant", so we tried on a couple of dresses that we would've wore if we were part of a pageant. I first tried this gorgeous polka dotted ball gown with black roses on its tube part :) It was so gorgeous that I forgot to take a picture of it :))) Then next I tried on the shorter version of the gown... it was cute :> And the last, the flesh coloured short dress :) It did remind me of Emma Watson's gown in the premiere of HP7 part 2 in London :> hihihihi! Trizia tried on the silver version of the dress, and she looked really cute in it :3

Anyway, to sum it all up... great day is great :> learned a lot from this 'journey' :) Oh and... about the title, well it was about my conversation with my blockmate Mark while we're strolling around Glorietta.

Me: Ay naku, Baket kasi di tayo pinanganak na mayaman? E di Sana mayroon tayong sundo ngayon.
Mark: Kaya di tayo pinanganak na mayaman, kasi pinanganak tayo para yumaman 

Well, I liked his retort :) that made me inspired to be rich :> hihihihi

Fun day was fun :)

Love,
Nicoco♥





You May Also Like

0 Comments