Hera Ariadne Lalungkorn

by - September 06, 2011





Introducing, Hera Ariadne Lalungkorn :) I know, for a hamster she has a very long name :)) Well, that's a proof that she is loved by her owner (which is moi) :))) I named her after the bitchy Greek Goddess Hera (since this bibi was a bitch when I first saw her), then Ariadne after this character from a Greek myth as well, and 'Lalungkorn' because... I really have no idea:| perhaps patterned after Chulalongkorn from Thailand? :)) Soooo, why the sudden post of my new fluffy friend? The thing is... this hamster will be used for a series of experiments for our Experimental Psychology subject, along with four other male hamsters (which were distributed amongst the members of our group).



It's just sad to think that these hamsters will be fed random drugs for experimental purposes :( fortunately, the only girl hamster will be spared from the cruelties of the experiments, since it'll be use for interactive purposes (with the other male hamsters) only... That's why I immediately chose her! Atleast she won't endure as much suffering as the other 4. I'm afraid I might get attached to this cute fella, since I'm very touchy touchy in love with pets :'( 



sulat grade one na font :)))

 Hihihihihihihihihihihihi♥ I've never been this giddy since my dog thirty came into my life :) (dinaig pa yung pagdating ng boyfriend at ng mga friends:))) HAHAHAHA! 


Love,
Nicoco♥


P.S.
Finally finished this book



Son of a mob by Gordan Korman :) Very Very Very good book! :> Now, I must go hunt for it's sequel


You May Also Like

0 Comments