'Cause I know I have to...

by - October 19, 2011

... do something about this nostalgic feeling I'm having right now :) 


 Power bluff gels :))











All photos courtesy of Aiza Acoba :)

Nah, I didn't edit these photos to appear even more nostalgic :) They're originally black and white :) Oh How I miss 2nd year college :3 The fact that it gave me and my friends less stress than what we've experienced this previous sem (and prolly way way lesser than what we'll be facing). Though, I remember I hated that 2nd year 1st sem , since I was quite heartbroken before... and then I met Anton in P.E. class :)  ajijijiji :))) I'll get back to that soon...:)... anyway...

I suddenly begin to wonder what would my future self think of me? I mean, what would she say if she suddenly find herself reading this blog? Would she laugh? Would she cringe for the fact that she took a lot of crazy loony photos? I wonder if she'll be proud of me... I hope she does :) Since that's the main purpose why I've decided to blog, I wanted her to remember how she was as a young person, how she was when she's stuck with loads of both petty and deep troubles... Oh how I wonder what would she think of me... Because when I was looking through my high school photos, I felt proud of how I was when I was younger:) though if I could, I'd definitely tell my younger self to not worry much and that she's beautiful even if she doesn't have suitors :) HAHAHAHA! Oh and... I'm thankful she decided to go against the current :)

Perhaps that's the reason why I'm not even disappointed of the fact that no one reads this blog (well, there's prolly one or two people who does, and I'm really flattered already by that =3 ), because my main purpose is not to impress other people, but to impress myself (especially future Nicole and her future kids)... so yeah :) Happiness :3

Love,
Nicoco♥

You May Also Like

0 Comments