VICTORY!

by - October 02, 2011


Cold damp Morning was cold damp :| My day didn't start the way I wanted it, or at least hoped for... though, SURPRISINGLY it ended really really well :)

sorry, got bored :| can't help not taking a pic of this wet bus window =))

They're bored too, di lang halata :))

me with Bibi Danae :3

 Hey It's Saberday set :)

 With Bibi and Trizia

TROLOLOL


HAHAHA, KALABUAN :))

 Me and Wii :) habang lahat wiling wili sa pag kodakan kasama mga starlets :))



Me with 4th runner up Miss CA, Faye :))

(photo courtesy of Eunisse :3) NYAHAHA

(kay Eunisse ule galing :3) No other woman. CHAROT.

[Shirt-Tsumori Chisato| Skirt- err, I dunno? Topshop? *natanggal yung tag:))|Belt- Ate's| Watch- Lacoste| Shoes- Converse]

Bus + Airplane = THIS↑

Well, today was our class' trip to Broadway Centrum in Aurora boulevard to see the taping of TV5 show Hey It's Saberday as a requirement for our TV prod subject. I came in UST at exactly 12 since we're supposed to go to school that time so that we could go to Broadway Centrum at 1. However, instead of having things go as planned, things got quite out of hand because the bus that we rode had a problem with the car behind it. SO instead of getting there at 1, we got there at 3 :( *dagdag pa ang bonggels na traffic sa Araneta Avenue. When we got there, the taping is already on it's 2/3 so we only got to watch the end :))) HAHAHA! It was such a fail, especially the fact that as studio audience we have to cheer with PURE fake enthusiasm :))) In my case, I didn't cheer, I just made weird noise to add hysteria to the fake enthusiastic 'cheering' we do. After the taping, we were given a chance to take photos with celebs. I seriously lack cooperation since I think I was the only person who'd rather sit in the corner, take pictures of the stage or play with the balloon props rather than be oogly-eyed over the celebs :)) (yiz, I'm that weird) OH WAIT! There's one celeb-no made that two that caught me eye :) One was Alex Gonzaga who I think is pretty, and that dude from the indie movie Lapit na me, Ligo na u :)) To sum it all up, I think I had fun... un poco lang :))

Anyway, after that we head back to UST:) and then I head over to Oroquieta (Sigwada art gallery) where Anton and his cousins are at:)

The other half of this picture is... :)))




... HAHAHAHA (Thanks Tiss :* Tsup tsup)

medyo mga retarded na bata :))



Me and Chino boy :)))

Tissaaaaaaaa! :)

Props na Colt 45, pandagdag angas :))

Props ule


ankyots nomon =)))

Hustler's face :))





BWAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



All the artworks in Sigwada are really... different :) It's either deep, funny, or crazy, and I like all of it :) Especially the 'Snow White' one (hihihi). Anyway, fun night was fun :) Overall, fun day was fun after all :))


VICTORY!

Love,
Nicoco♥





You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Nice. Too bad ige & I weren't able to drop by. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes :) All the artworks are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete