'Cause this is not a fashion blog

by - October 26, 2011

... yet? HAHAHA! Well, I love fashion, I love those fancy schmancys of life, but I guess too much if it can be tiring. Also I find it intimidating... ok ok ok before I go and mope and let out my frustrations about it (and for not being able to go to PFW since I don't know anyone who can give me invites), I might as well drift to what this post is about:) And well this post is about... HOW BORED I AM =))



A Shuffle Survey
1. Shuffle your iPod/MP3 player/iTunes/Whatever else you have.
2. Answer the questions by the song title that comes up.
3. Don't cheat, it makes everything more fun!

[One] What is your life going to be like in five years?
Higher ground by Fourplay → It means my life will be in a higher place? Wow, Nirvana?


[Two] How is your love life going for you right now?
My Love by The Bird and The Bee → Ooh :) ayiyiyiyie! This song is so sweet, though it reminds me of someone from the past =)) Oh well, past is pastillas.


[Three] What pisses you off the most about the opposite sex?
Internet killed the video star by The Limousines → Err... the fact that guys spend most of their time playing computer games? Hmm... no, not really :) Well, I'd sound hypocritical if I say this, since I spend a lot of time playing Sims3 =)) so... hmmm... I dunno... Guys should always bathe!


[Four] What do your parents really think of you?
Four leaf clover by Diana Vickers → They think I'm a lucky charm? YEY! =))


[Five] What do you think about the world and its current state?
Cosmos by t.A.T.u → Err, I think the world want to live in the outer space and that... The world itself is a dangerous place to live in (Ok, WTF am I talking about?)


[Six] What is the worst thing that's ever happened to you?
The girl you lost to Cocaine by Sia → Well, I know someone who got hooked with drugs... and that person is quite dear to me... though, I'll definitely be here for that person :)


[Seven] What will your first/next time having sex be like?
He can only hold her by Amy Winehouse → First of all, it's such a shame Amy Winehouse died in such a young age *sobrang sayang talent ni teh. Second, good song :) but I see no correlation.


[Eight] What is your main goal in life?
Solo impala by The Fashion → From my interpretation, this song is about 2 people, possibly like Bonnie and Clyde... so I want to be a rebel? *at mandadamay pa ako?


[Nine] What do the girls at your office think of your looks?
Don't stop me now by Queen → SRSLY. What?


[Ten] What do you really want in life?
Migraine by Moonstar 88 → ... I want migraine? LOL kidd =)) perhaps I want certainty in relationships... hmm... good thing I HAS it now ;)


[Eleven] How are you going to get far in life?
Sophia by Nerina Pallot → Gorgeous song... but I don't get the correlation. Oh well papel.


[Twelve] What do say when you're in a bad mood?
Bitch by The Plastiscines → Wow, legit title =))


[Thirteen] What about when you are really happy?
Telephone by Pomplamoose →... ugh, what? =)) 


[Fourteen] What do you think of yourself in general?
All about tonight by Pixie Lott → Oh wow! Party song =)) though this is quite contradicting... ironic... since I'm not a party girl, in fact I don't like partying :| Well, the kind of parties that I like are kiddie parties, or any parties that has food included


[Fifteen] What is your life's theme song?
Single Ladies by Pomplamoose → Oh dear, am I doomed to be single for the rest of my life? I guess I really am destined to spend the rest of my life with 8 stray cats.


[Sixteen] What are you going to do this weekend?
Are you satisfied by Marina and the diamonds → ... will satisfy thy cravings? cakes? sims? yes!


[Seventeen] How can you try and make yourself happy?
Hold on by Olly Murs → By holding on to life? Optimism? YES! =)) 


[Eighteen] What song will they play at your wedding?
The One by Kylie Minogue → Naks! Ultimate Kylie! =)) Might as well invite my Adver prof who likes Kylie Minogue :) I'm sure he'll dance to this when this get played in my wedding =))


[Nineteen] What about your funeral?
Love me not by t.A.T.u → This song will prolly just brew some troubles... it's a bit... strange.


[Twenty] What or who makes you the most happy?
Lifted by Lighthouse Family → hmmm... April showers? The answer to that : God, Family, Friends, Anton (ajiji), Daniel Radcliffe, my dog Thirty, Auntie Anne's pretzels, clothes, and music :)


[Twenty One] What am I even doing on this Earth?
Shadow Pool by Boat Beam → I'm... singing :) lol... ♫ I'll be your sign I'll show you where to go, I'll always try to make you feel at home, all of the time we've taken to discover I've been the luckiest one♪


[Twenty Two] How am I going to die?
Truly by Lionel Richie → By loving someone *grabe, kadiri


[Twenty Three] What is some good advice?
She had the world by Panic!at the disco → ♪ Cause she could never win me ♪ ugh... ano?


[Twenty Four] & What's some advice you'd never take?
Here comes the sun by The Beatles → There's always a next day. I'm always impatient especially with my dreams, that I forget to stop and smell the flowers... or the trees.


[Twenty Five] Will you ever have children?
You're my bestfriend by Queen → I guess I will :) and my children will be my bestfriends! Oh how thrilling!-Oh wait, I'm doomed to spend my life with 8 stray cats... *so pano 'to?


[Twenty Six] What is high school like for you or what will it be like?
No Regrets by Robbie Williams → Legit :) I have no regrets whatsoever about it =)) I had a magnificent highschool life-except for 2nd year highschool, I was thrown into a stupid section :<


[Twenty Seven] How are you feeling today?
Who'd have known by Lily Allen → Ayiyiyiyie... whut?


[Twenty Eight] What's your general outlook on life?
Oro Jaska Beana by The Blacksheep → ugh, this song is in Norwegian language... so I don't know... so I don't know my general outlook in life.


[Twenty Nine] What are your last words going to be?
The closing of the door by Roisin Murphy → Sad song is Sad :(


[Thirty] What song is going to be stuck in your head all day?
Put it back together again by Diana Vickers → :'>




~Fin~


Love,
Nicoco♥

You May Also Like

0 Comments