Let the games begin

by - October 15, 2011

What is blurred? :))

Irish, Ate Emmie and Me :3

HAHAHA! Trollin' rolling






All of these pictures were taken last Saturday October 8, 2011, and I must say, with everything that happened this week it feels like these photos were taken ages ago. We had our training for our job this day, and well... we spend a bit of time camwhoring afterwards :) Unfortunately, I wasn't able to join and prolong the camwhoring since I had to go back to Trinoma, meet Anton there, then go to his friend's house in Ayala Heights, then finally go to Ateneo for the 4peat Bonfire. I wasn't able to take any picture of the event *nakatoka kasi akong taga luto nila, dahil akong ako lang talaga ang only girl in the world sa grupo nila*, oh and... my camera's crappy... so yeah, -the hell :)))

Oh and about the title? Well, I just felt nostalgic about the Hunger Games Trilogy, after I joined http://www.thecapitol.pn/ and got sorted (wow, Harry Potter?) to District 5. Also, I can't believe it's been already a year since I've read the last book from the Trilogy... of which I hate the most :| Anyway, I'm a bit excited for the movie! I'm not excited about the actors though. NYAHAHAHAHA!


LOVE,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
Thanks Bibi :3

You May Also Like

0 Comments