It works best with Chocolates

by - April 23, 2012


Just finished watching Ratatouille, and felt a bit lighter and happier. You see, while watching it I was very disappointed over something (it has nothing to do with the internship results though... so, phew) and started to over-think and analyze shizznizz. But when I start to try focus on the movie *napanuod ko na 'tong ratatouille ng 47345745 times na siguro, hahaha!, I start to feel better and better. As if stress and sadness starts to slip off my system. At the end of this movie, I find myself smiling, thinking that perhaps tomorrow will be a better day... it always is ;)

Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
Magnifique!

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Ratatouille.. One of the latest Disney movies that actually did not suck.. It still gives you that good 'ol Disney feeling you used to get when you were a kid :) Hope your days get better :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiment exactly :) and it's very inspiring, 'coz I'm quite hopeless when it comes to cooking =)) I hope your days are better too! thanks for the comment :3

      Delete