Snap back to reality

by - April 23, 2012







... Oh there goes gravity! 

Summer is that time of the year where you have plenty of time to spend, but no money to burn *Ewan ko lang sa mga mayayamang nilalang diyan. Since I have so much time in my hands (I still don't have any internship :< so yeah), I decided to do all the things I used to do when I was younger, and one of the things is to draw. It's been 6 months since I came face to face with my drawing pad and 0.1 Unipin drafting pen, so when I tried drawing again, my drawings are... well... unforgivable HAHAHA! 

Above are the drawings I've been making, and all of them are not yet done (obviously). I have soooo many ideas right now, that I don't know how to tame it and put it into paper. Perhaps a quick sip of water and a small bite of sweet corn would help me get back in drawing shape :)

Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
I'm still praying for the internship :) I just keep in mind that good things come to those who wait. Boom!

You May Also Like

0 Comments