Lost Treasures

by - April 25, 2012



My phone decided to be normal again, which means all the photos I thought I erased suddenly resurrected, hence the title Lost Treasures :) Anyway, nothing really special about the following photos. It's just that I suddenly miss things! Particularly being busy (be it with school or anything non-related to school), because being OJT-less is getting dull! I missed walking along Ayala Avenue (Le Previous Part time job), and hearing the clunk of my trusty black Forever21 shoes against the pavements:) Guuuuuh!

 LOLOLOLS



 photocopying Pol Dy readings (lol, pirating)


Merry Christmas! *libreng Starbucks, salamat sa mataas na marka sa Pol Dy


 Trying to be Kawaii, with Nyan cat and my bestfriend Zai :)

Because doodling in paper is too mainstream


 Camwhoring is a good cure for stressed brains



Speaking of missing things, what I don't miss is my RESMF professor :| She's a total nightmare, because she epitomizes what is Hot n' cold! That woman is bipolar :| I wish someone from another realm would just abduct her, and never ever return her... and the world will be a better place again :)) *nagrant bigla eh noh?


By the way, awhile ago I went to Makati for an interview... and finally I have an OJT! HAHAHA! After 2 months! PHEW! Perhaps that's the reason why I suddenly miss being busy... hmmm and the commute! Goodness, the commute is bittersweet! Oh I love the MRT, at the same time I hate it.

 I'm really glad that I got in to a PR agency, but there's still a part of me hoping that I got in to the SPACE Editorial Internship :') *fingers crossed*

Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.

LSS over Cameo Lover by Kimbra


I admit, I only begin to like her after getting hooked on Gotye's Somebody that I used to know (which she collaborated with). Sorry for not being hipster enough. lols.


You May Also Like

0 Comments