Nitrogen Dipped

by - April 11, 2012








Monday, last week was a very fun day for me :) I was able to spend it with my High School Best Friends, where we went to this quaint little dessert place near UP (specifically in Maginhawa) called Ice Creamist. They have a wide array of yummy desserts with a little twist. For instance was the adult shake (wasn't able to take a photo of that though -__-"), which is a creamy milk shake added with a bit of alcohol *kaya adult ;). My friends and I got curious about the Dragon's Breath, so we readily tried it:) 

The Dragon's Breath is not like your run of the mill s'mores, because it is delicious aaaaaaaaand it is very entertaining to eat :) So how do you eat the s'mores? Every 48 peso batch, you get 4 s'mores and a cup of liquid nitrogen. You're probably wondering why is there a cup of liquid nitrogen instead of an alcohol lamp or any heater? Well, because in order to enjoy the s'mores, you have to dip the s'mores in the cup of liquid nitrogen for 15 seconds, then after that you have to quickly pop the s'mores in your mouth :) Now, I don't want to spoil you, so I recommend you go for it and feel the thrill *chos ;)

Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
Don't worry, the Dragon's Breath is 100% safe ;)

You May Also Like

0 Comments