To la playa

by - April 19, 2012

 Gave life to my burger at Meat Plus, Subic

Le Beach

 poise-on feet


(c) Alexa Francisco (PM by meeee)
(c) Alexa Francisco (photomanip by meeee)
(c) Alexa Francisco (PM by meeee)


(c) Alexa Francisco (PM by meeee)
At Xtremely Xpresso, Subic. While waiting for le pizzas, I was busy playing the puzzle/placemat/menu :))

(c) Alexa Francisco (PM by meeee)
Losers sleeping in the beach

Ay jusko

(c) Alexa Francisco (PM by meeee)
I'm not fond of beaches. If I were asked which do I prefer, Mountain tops or Beaches? I'll answer Mountain tops for sure. There are so many things I don't like about beaches, for example is having sand on my wet feet and salt water stinging my eyes when I go for a dip. Though I guess I really am changing, because last weekend I went to Anvaya Cove in Bataan with Anton and his friends from highschool. I had sooo much fun, that I seem to have forgotten my non-fondness of beaches :)

Anvaya Cove is in Morong Bataan, which means we have to pass through a mountain with bumpy roads that has no lampposts and loads of dangerous cliffs (though obviously, nothing bad happened because I'm still here  blogging about le trip :> ). The trip going to Anvaya itself was fun already because I'm in the company of fun people who are very accomodating and friendly :)

By the way , Anvaya is such a beautiful place! There's just so much to do in that serene haven; whether you want to swim in the beach or at the pools, play indoor games such as Air Hockey and Table Tennis, chase ducks or eat at their restaurant :) I'm very amused by the fact that there are water stations with cold water in almost every corner, just shows that there's no reason for someone to get dehydrated thanks to the intense summer heat. However, the sad part would be the fact that to be able to go to this gorgeous sanctuary (btw sorry for not taking pictures of the place) you have to be a member, and the membership fee is... well, forget about it :| Though, if you're rich and willing to burn extra moolah, I suggest you go for it ;)

Love,
Nicoco♥

P.S.
Yes, I'm still in knots praying and hoping I get the Space Magazine Internship :') Teeheee!

You May Also Like

0 Comments