A Quick Post: Lunch Time Art

by - May 23, 2018

Those who have worked with my in my 5 years of being part of the workforce could definitely attest that I only do 3 activities during lunch time, and that is:

1. Eat my home-cooked (or store-bought one I have gotten while commuting) food in my desk or pantry...

NOM NOMS

2. Sleep...

3. And Draw.

With that, lo and behold, my Lunch Time Art yesterday:


I was itching to do a fashion illustration, but since it takes a lot of time to do one (I'm not adept in creating fashion illustrations in a span of 30 minutes anymore *insert sad face*), I resorted to doing botanicals instead. Also, it's my 2nd time using the Prima Watercolor in Classics palette, and I must say I'm getting now why people are praising this product! It's very pigmented, so I doubt I'll be able to finish a pot of color in a short span of time, so definitely that's a win ♥ Now, I can't wait to create even more artworks during lunch time! Hahaha!


Love always,
Nicole ♥♥♥

You May Also Like

0 Comments