Nic Just Wanna : Do Vlogs!

by - May 10, 2018

Soooooooooo, just last week I have finally finished documenting about my Bangkok trip last year. To be honest, I wouldn't have had that sense of urgency to do something about the photos and videos if it wasn't for the eminent threat of having no more phone memory storage!

The feels of having a phone with limited memory -tear-
Aside from all the senseless photos I have taken during the trip, lo and behold I had a bunch of videos of very random stuff. I suppose at that time I didn't really intend to shoot videos for the intention of making a video blog, I simply wanted to preserve the moment and be able to revisit what has been doctored already in the photos mehehehe!

Anyway, let's cut to the chase, here's my first ever vlog ♥☺:


Upon checking on my ancient Youtube page, the only videos I have ever uploaded were a 27 seconds video of me riding the A Small World ride in Hong Kong Disneyland, specifically playing the tagalized version of the song, A Small World, and my stop-motion 'film' which was my entry for a contest with MTV Asia hahaha! 

So far, I do enjoy doing videos even if I'm using just my phone's camera, and even a simple app to do the job ☺ You may check out my page here to see my channel with the 3 bestessstt video in the whole of Youtube

Love, always

Nicole ♥





You May Also Like

0 Comments