Ultimate Photo Dump : Bangkok Travel Day 3 and 4

by - May 02, 2018


I think I have already said a lot about my trip in Bangkok last November with my last blogpost that I have no idea what to talk about with this one hahaha! Anyhoo, as what the title of this blogpost says, I'm going to photodump photos taken during my 3rd day, and the 4th and final day of my Bangkok trip.





Lol may anit pa ni ate girl!




Ewan ko din


Me,as the dakilang asungot haha!



For Day 3, the first agenda was Chatuchak in the morning since it closes as early as 5pm and is only open during weekends. Indeed, Chatuchak is enormous! I don't think you'll be able to check each shop in a 1 day visit. The items sold there are so diverse, you can buy clothes, accessories, food, stationery, books, furniture, and perhaps you could probably buy a husband there! Also, I have noticed that there are a lot of clothing sold there that aren't available, or are more expensive in other stores around Bangkok, so might as well buy whatever catches your fancy! One downside of Chatuchak, would be the lack of clean toilets around the vicinity, so if you are like me who suffers from IBM (Irritable Bowel Movement, not International Business Machine), better drink some loperamide in order for you to truly enjoy having food coma there. Oh, and lastly, bring cash! Most (if not all) stores don't accept credit cards there.





Clingy

Pag nawala pa susi mo, aba ewan ko na.




Our next agenda for Day 3 was Platinum Mall, which is pretty much like the 168 mall in Divisoria in Manila, Philippines. However, what's different about Platinum is the diversity of clothing that was being sold there. Unlike in Divi where you will most likely see something again in another stall, in Platinum I've noticed a lot of clothes that are quite one-of-a-kind, and very stylish too. However, unlike in Chatuchak, the prices of stuff here are a bit more expensive. 

One Particular store that caught my fancy was Moshi-Moshi, which is similar to the concept of Miniso, Mumuso, and other inconspicuous Korean-looking-brand/stores-but-are-really-all-made-in-China. Just like those stores, they sell a lot of cutesy novelty stuff like stationery, pens, storage trinkets, and a lot of stuffed toys, however what makes Moshi-Moshi my instant favorite are their food section. They sold a lot of snacks that are both affordable and amazingly yummy! Their brownies are delicious! Too bad I wasn't able to buy a lot since the packaging of each pack is too poofy‼





BEST.CANDIES.EVER!!!!!!!!!!



Our 3rd and last agenda for Day 3 was in Big C Market, which is a supermarket just across Platinum Market. We bought our Pasalubong or gifts to friends and family in here, since the food sold in this supermarket are much affordable than any store in Bangkok (or at least to where I have been haha!). The best things to buy here are: Mama instant noodles, Milk Teas (the brand Owl is delicious, but I think Nestea's Thai tea is amazing too!), Spices, and those Milky Candies which are just DIVINE! Though, as per my sister those candies are readily available in Susie's kakanin shop near ABS-CBN, Hmmmmmm.


May Mali



Our first agenda for Day 4, which is our last day, was the Siriraj Medical Museum. The museum is located inside a hospital that is quite far from our hotel in Pratunam area. Hmmm, so what can I say about this museum...Hmmmm, well, if you are not comfortable looking at blood, organs, and diorama of the tsunama death scene, please don't go here! But if you are fascinated about the human body, and would like to learn about a lot of things, please do visit this place! Unfortunately, we weren't allowed to take photos or video inside, but here's a blog that you can check to prepare you: HERE










YES! MAY POTATO CORNER SA THAILAND! Pero mas mahal :/



For our last stop before heading to the airport, we headed to Terminal 21 to wash away our minds off the macabre of the Siriraj Medical Museum. Terminal 21 is a mall that has different countries as themes per level, where for instance in their food court level at the basement, the place is decorated like you were in the Caribbean. Unlike the usual shops and stores that I have visited in my 4 days in Bangkok, this one is more upscale, since you can buy some Lacoste here if you want.

I was supposed to dump the photos here, and be like, Eh bahala na, but I refused myself from being lazy and decided to actually still say something hahaha. My initial goal is to dump these photos to give my phone more memory for future trips and more Covet gaming space.

 Anyway, Bangkok, Thailand is definitely a great place to explore, and I recommend people to go there for all the free samples!

Love Always,

Nicole♥

P.S.

Don't forget to buy your own pair of...



You May Also Like

0 Comments