Flying Tiger Hidden Credit Card - #NicGoesTo FlyingTiger in Japan!

by - October 09, 2019


I am a sucker for all things colorful, quirky, inexpensive, and weird-lo and behold, I have found the mecca of all things great in Flying Tiger!


For those who are not yet familiar with this retail wonderland, Flying Tiger is a Danish brand that sells A LOT of cute stuff, ranging from party supplies, toys, costumes, stationery, and even food! For those who are familiar with the Australian brand, Typo, Flying Tiger is somewhat similar to it, but Flying Tiger doesn't have collabs with certain brands and fandoms (you can check my previous blog HERE for reference hehe). It is available in a lot of countries, unfortunately not yet in the Philippines *cue sad music*.

Me.
The first time I have stumbled upon this magical place was during my trip to Tokyo last year, specifically in the Queen's Square mall in Yokohama. Back then I was able to buy myself some seriously cute socks, a beanie for Julianna, and nifty earrings holder perfect for sashaying my Class Act Ph creations.

Like this!
So when I got back to Tokyo this year, I made sure to make time to visit a Flying Tiger store. Fortunately, while getting lost and indulging in my so-called independence in Omotesando, I found out that there's a Flying Tiger store nearby! With my aching feet, I stormed to it.

Unlike last year, I have refrained myself from going crazy with my purchases, primarily because of luggage constraints-literally, my baby luggage can't handle it anymore. I purchased only the necessary stuff, primarily things that are tagged as pasalubong.




Aside from Typo, I think the kind of local store that resembles Flying Tiger is Miniso, because everything looks so clean, functional, and both stores have expansive range of products you can choose from. But unlike Miniso, Flying Tiger has this system, or floor plan rather, that controls the flow of people's movement in the store. Unlike most stores where you can either start in the middle aisle, or whatever catches your fancy, Flying Tiger will make you go through EVERYTHING! Basically, this kind of set-up is similar to IKEA, where you have to go through all the displays and different products for your to be able to get out of it... otherwise you might as well start a new life inside the store.



Paper plates you wouldn't dare to actually use.

Bought that Clapper thing, just in case I decided to become a film director 👏🙃👏

Gumball machines for ¥ 400!

Ceramic piggy banks that you can customize 🐷🐖🐽




Just a little FYI, they charge people for plastic for ¥20. I suppose this is their initiative to discourage people to use plastic, and to bring your own bag instead 🤔🤷‍♀️🤙


Overall, shopping in Flying Tiger has been a delight, that if ever you got lost in Omotesando with no idea where to head to, go to their branch HEEEEERE♡

Love Always,
Nicole

You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Shopping using your credit card is easiest way of spending but one must be responsible on using it because you might use it until it's limit and you might have a problem in the future. https://www.ecomparemo.com/credit-card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more :) That's why when I went here I had a mental note that I only have ¥1,000 allotted for this 🤗 Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. are you want credit or dabit card for online use ..? so don't worry we have solved this problem just visit this link and get CashMaal Visa Prepaid Card.
    Get VISA Prepaid Card 100% Working | Verify PayPal Account

    ReplyDelete