Tokyo Haul of 2019 #NicGoesToTokyo

by - March 02, 2020



In order to free up my phone with more space, here I am blessing you with some of the items I have gotten during my Tokyo trip last October.

I know, I've just been to Japan recently and yet here I am blabbing about purchases I got from last year HAHAHAHA! What is late? But yeah, I figured this will still be valuable content, especially for people who are going to Japan soon and wants some ideas on what to buy during their trip 💕

So you don't end up rubbing your ¥ 500 in yo fez

So let's begin...



BEAUTY LABO HAIR COLOR IN MAUVISH PINK

I bought this one while slightly tipsy HAHAHAH! For some reason I felt kinda bold and thought that I can rock a slight Mauvish Pink hair. While BeautyLabo hair products are available in The Philippines, this box of hair color is Php 100 cheaper than the ones sold here. I shall post how it went in a different blogpost 😆


SUNCUT SUPER WATERPROOF SUPER PERFECT UV PROTECT SPRAY SPF 50+ PA++++

This one is a must for me! I remember buying a can during my trip to Fukuoka, and I must say this is a good product! Unfortunately, this is not commonly sold in a lot of Don Quijote stores (I saw this in a smaller Don Quijote in Shinjuku), but with it's price of Php 200+, this is a great buy!


SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER

I've heard a lot of praise for this famous eyelash curler, and after using it I think I'll be one of those singing praises for this cult favorite. Sadly, Shu Uemura has left the Philippine shores, however buying this make-up bag necessity in Japan will save you a couple of bucks. I will post more about this in a separate blogpost as well 😉


KOSE COSMESPORT SOFTYMO OIL CLEANSER

This one is DA BOMB! For an oily faced girl, at first I was very hesitant to use an oil-based cleanser, because it sounds like,'fighting fire with fire,'; But lo and behold, oily skin can actually be attributed to a skin who needs moisture, hence why skin produces more sebum - AH BASTA! Another plus side to this, it smells like peaches, that's why it was hard for me to refrain myself from washing my face more than twice in a day! Oh and this is sooo affordable! Too bad I only bought myself 1 bottle during this trip 😨


PHYSICIANS FORMULA MINERAL WEAR CUSHION CORRECTOR + PRIMER DUO

This one I got for a steal! I remember scoring this from a make-up shop along Takeshita Dori for only ¥500 only!  I first heard of Physician's Formula from one of Jeffrey Star's videos, and a couple of vlogs also praised this brand for being affordable yet high quality. At that time I was looking for a primer, so this discovery came at the right time.


KOSE COSMEPORT SOFTYMO CLEANSING FOAM HYALURONIC ACID

Haven't tried this yet because I currently have 3 facial wash on rotation: Skin Doctors, Dove, and Softymo Oil Cleanser WAHAHAHA! If there is something I irrationally want to hoard, that would be facial washes. Although my skin is not sensitive and still look the same with the  local Pond's and Garnier, I find Japanese facial washes perfect for my skin. It also helped that I got this for only ¥198 🤷🤷🤷🤷


BOURBON ALFORT CHOCOLATES

My ultimate must-buy : Bourbon Alfort Chocolate biscuits! Hoarding boxes of this delectable (ay wow hahaha) is a no-questions-asked move every time in Japan. This yummy choco comes in a variety of flavors: Milk, White, Maple, Black, Green tea, Strawberry, and now they also have a Sakura-flavored! 

These are just some of the loot I got from my previous trip, some items were no longer photographed because I have probably ate it without taking a photo of it, or that I ended up giving it away hahaha!

ANYHOOO, back to the Japan 2020 posts in 3...2...1...

Love Always,
Nicole 💓

You May Also Like

0 Comments